
Well, of course I overslept today.....I think it was because I couldn't hear Elan (I depend on him to wake me at a decent time!) So, I decided to clean my tornado room, bathroom, clothes & other areas! That makes me feel a LOT better. I don't think God wants me to be lazy, but he knew I needed to get some house cleaning done...my Internet wouldn't even work so I couldn't waste my time on the computer! Anyway, I just got done with class and trying to make my schedule for the rest of the month & December. There is soooo much to do! But I just pray for patience and will power to get through the rest of the year. I only have to teach 2 more times, so then I can focus on projects and finals and of course the awesome Christmas parties! Yesterday, was pretty tough teaching, because I realized that I need to work on discipline for the days that the kids act like hoodlums (however you spell that). I teach a little bit at Ethan's school (frazier bears) and I had the 5th graders yesterday. I video taped it for my professor, but it's pretty bad when the PE teacher asked for a copy of the video to show her students how disrespectful they were! I really wanted to say they were horrible, but I hear the little voice in my head saying "you will never be given more than you can handle". So, I had to re-direct my thoughts and conclude that it was actually a great eye opener and learning experience...and there will be many more! Well, I have to leave school so I can beat the traffic & get to church. I love prayer night!




No comments:
Post a Comment